Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What is the scariest experience you've ever had in your life? (It can be anything)

I don't know what I'd consider as the most frightening experience of my life. Having severe panic attacks is definitely high on the list; so is flying in airplanes. So were some of the dreams of Hell I had when I was more into religion as a teen. I don't think I have a specific experience that made me almost crap myself and die of fright. But I will say that fear plays a great factor in the way I live and in the way I think and feel. It is also why I love to write the things I write.

So, what I want to know is what in your life terrified the pants off YOU....

2 comments:

  1. Okay, soooooo, like any almost every other girl in the world...I am absolutely TERRIFIED of spiders. I watched "Arachnophobia' while sitting in a kitchen chair, sitting in the middle of the living room floor because I reasoned that I would be able to see a spider that was after me better sitting like this. Did I mention I was screaming like an idiot too?
    One day, not long after this, I was outside walking in the backyard. I see a web between two trees with a big fat spider in the middle. I forget about this spider for a minute on my back inside and only remember after I've walked under the web.
    I look up and do not see the spider anywhere so I come to the only conclusion possible...it has dropped on me and plans to make it's dinner. This thought was so scary, I begin to snatch off clothes while shaking my head and running full speed across the yard screaming like a banshee for my momma. Yep, I said I was stripping OUTSIDE! Fortunately, I have lived in the country almost my entire life on 45 acres so no one saw the crazy woman putting on the show in her backyard :) THAT was the scariest moment of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Beth. I used to be terrified of spiders, but not so much anymore (except for the brown recluses--the ones that give you flesh eating bacteria if they bite you!) I fear airplanes and people mostly. And dying and public speaking, of course :)

    ReplyDelete