Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Favorite Stephen King story/movie, and why?

I've been reading Stephen King's work for a while. I've been watching his movies for even longer than that. I covered my eyes as a child when I saw Zelda from Pet Semetary on the big screen. I felt for Chris Chambers when he described what happened with the milk money he tried to return in Stand By Me. I rooted enthusiastically for the likable characters in The Stand who fought against The Walkin Dude and Captain Trips. And my heart pounded like a drum when I read the events that took place toward the end of Carrie. So, I ask YOU, what is your favorite Stephen King movie/book/story/short film, and why?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Salem's Lot. It still gives me the chills. That scene where the brother is floating outside the window. And what about the one where the vampire crashes through the window into the kitchen. Then rises up! So scary good!

    ReplyDelete