Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Name your favorite H.P. Lovecraft story. Explain why.

Lovecraft isn't as big a name as Stephen King--but not because he's not as good. King kills it, yes, but Lovecraft creeps the shit out of me like no other author can do. King does at times, sure. Lovecraft gives me goosebumps, though. Something about his atmospheric tales, his luxurious prose, his attention to detail--yet no detail, other than the "horrible, indescribable abominations", when it comes to creature description--really excites me as a writer. And a reader.

As for my fav Lovecraft story? Hard to say. Here are some: From Beyond, Reanimator (yes, both are movies, too), the Call of Cthulhu, The Outsider, Cool Air, Whisperer in Darkness, Colour out of Space, just to name a few.

I'm trying to make this blog FUN and engaging, but I need you, the visitor, to make that happen :)
Come back, I will update and continue trying to make this a fun place for lovers of all things horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment